Jump to Main Content
- Ning, Pengge, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2017 v.5 no.4 pp. 3096-3102
- ammonia; aqueous solutions; chromium; crystallization; enthalpy; extractors; heavy metals; hydrogen bonding; leaching; mass transfer; pH; slags; vanadium; volatile organic compounds
- ... Efficient extraction and stripping for recovering vanadium(V) from the leaching/aqueous solution of chromium-bearing vanadium slag (V–Cr slag) are essential to the reuse of heavy metals. The performance characteristics of a new reagent, primary amine N1519, were first reported for extracting vanadium. With a phase ratio of organic to aqueous up to 1:1, 99.7% of vanadium(V) can be effectively extra ...
- Ning, Pengge, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry 2017 v.5 no.11 pp. 9972-9980
- cathodes; environmental impact; ferric phosphate; iron; leaching; lithium; lithium batteries; metal ions; phosphoric acid; recycling; wastes
- ... With the increasing consumption of lithium ion batteries (LIBs) in electric and electronic products, the recycling of spent LIBs has drawn significant attention due to their high potential of environmental impacts and waste of valuable resources. Among different types of spent LIBs, the difficulties for recycling spent LiFePO₄ batteries rest on their relatively low extraction efficiency and recycl ...