Jump to Main Content
- Pezzuolo, Andrea, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Advances in animal biosciences 2017 v.8 no.2 pp. 439-443
- agricultural conservation practice; conservation tillage; conventional tillage; corn; crop rotation; energy efficiency; precision agriculture; rapeseed; soybeans; wheat
- ... The integration of conservation agriculture with the benefits of precision farming represents an innovative feature aimed to achieve better economic and environmental sustainability. The synergy between these principles was assessed through a technical feasibility and energy efficiency to define the best approach depending on different agricultural systems, spatial and temporal field variability. ...
- Pezzuolo, Andrea, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Computers and electronics in agriculture 2017
- agricultural soils; autumn; carbon dioxide; carbon sequestration; carbon sinks; climate; crop residues; crops; data collection; direct seeding; farmers; farms; greenhouse gas emissions; issues and policy; models; no-tillage; oxidation; soil conservation; soil fertility; soil organic carbon; subsidies; Italy
- ... No-tillage (NT) is considered the least invasive conservation agriculture technique and has shown to be the effective in increasing soil C stocks, and reducing losses compared to others tillage systems. In Italy, the Veneto Region was the first to establish a subsidies scheme aimed at promoting the adoption of NT practices. This program encourages farmers to perform direct seeding, alternate autum ...
- Chorus Open Access: