Jump to Main Content
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant growth regulation 2017 v.82 no.2 pp. 305-315
- Lachenalia; benzyladenine; bulbs; cytokinins; floriculture; geographical distribution; industry; isopentenyladenine; metabolites; naphthaleneacetic acid; ornamental plants; phenotype; plantlets; rooting; shoots
- ... Lachenalia species are endemic southern African plants with narrow geographical distribution, and are well-traded as ornamental plants in the international floriculture industry. In an attempt to have a better understanding of their growth and hormonal physiology, we evaluated the effects of different plant growth regulators (PGRs) during the clonal regeneration of Lachenalia montana. An auxin (α- ...
- Plačková, Lenka, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- The plant journal 2017 v.89 no.5 pp. 1065-1075
- Arabidopsis thaliana; antibodies; cytokinins; detection limit; growth and development; mass spectrometry; meristems; metabolomics; plant growth; plant hormones
- ... Cytokinins (CKs) are pivotal plant hormones that have crucial roles in plant growth and development. However, their isolation and quantification are usually challenging because of their extremely low levels in plant tissues (pmol g⁻¹ fresh weight). We have developed a simple microscale magnetic immunoaffinity‐based method for selective one‐step isolation of CKs from very small amounts of plant tis ...