Jump to Main Content
- Pujol, Toni, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Energy 2017 v.129 pp. 59-69
- electric generators; electric power; energy; harvesters; models; prediction
- ... This work improves the accuracy of longitudinal thermoelectric energy harvesting (LTEH) models introducing the prediction of the interconnection effects. LTEHs are composed of multiple arrays of thermoelectric generators (TEG) electrically arranged in series-parallel configuration. The way that TEG modules are connected strongly affects the electro-thermal outputs of each module and the whole harv ...
- Pujol, Toni, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Agricultural water management 2017 v.179 pp. 296-305
- energy; equations; filters; filtration; fluid mechanics; hydraulic conductivity; microirrigation; models; sand; water potential; water use efficiency
- ... Microirrigation is an irrigation technology with high potential water use efficiency. For preventing emitter clogging, which reduces the uniformity and can lead to inoperability of microirrigation systems, filtration is mandatory. Sand media filters are broadly used to protect microirrigation systems, but their manufacturer’s pressure requirements for backwashing are high and contribute to energy ...