Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: junji?
- Ren, Junli, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.156 pp. 333-339
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Neolamarckia cadamba; chemical composition; high performance liquid chromatography; molecular weight; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polymers; potassium hydroxide; sodium chloride; sodium phosphate; spectral analysis; stems; sugars; xylan
- ... In this study, hemicelluloses were isolated from the apical, middle and basal segments of N. cadamba using a 2N KOH extraction procedure. Chemical composition and structural characterization of the three hemicellulosic fractions obtained were comparatively investigated by a combination of HPLC, GPC, FTIR, 1H,13C, HSQC NMR and TGA techniques. According to the sugar analysis and spectral results, (4 ...
- Ren, Junli, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Carbohydrate polymers 2017 v.157 pp. 214-225
- catalysts; citric acid; corn cobs; depolymerization; dissolving pulp; hydrolysis; industrial wastes; maleic acid; models; oxalic acid; response surface methodology; sulfuric acid; temperature; xylan; xylooligosaccharides
- ... A feasible approach to produce xylooligosaccharides (XOS) using organic acids as catalysts by microwave-induced hydrolysis of different hemicelluloses was developed. The effects of different acids (oxalic acid, maleic acid, citric acid and sulfuric acid), acid concentration, reaction temperature and reaction time on the hemicelluloses hydrolysis were investigated. Results demonstrated that organic ...