Jump to Main Content
- Rodenburg, Douglas L., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.19 pp. 3771-3781
- Stevia rebaudiana; alkaline hydrolysis; chemical structure; diterpenoids; glycosides; high performance liquid chromatography; leaf extracts; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; oligosaccharides; steviol; taxonomic keys
- ... As an aid for structure elucidation of new steviol glycosides, reversed‐phase C18 high‐performance liquid chromatography method was developed with several previously characterized diterpene glycosides, to identify known and detect novel aglycone‐C13 oligosaccharide moieties and indirectly identify C‐19 interlinkages. Elution order of several diterpene glycosides and their aglycone‐C13 oligosacchar ...
- Rodenburg, Douglas L., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Phytochemistry 2017 v.135 pp. 106-114
- Stevia rebaudiana; chemical structure; diterpenoids; glycosides; high performance liquid chromatography; leaf extracts; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; steviol; sugars
- ... Two diterpene glycosides were isolated from a commercial Stevia rebaudiana leaf extract. One was found to be 13-[(2-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl-3-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl-β-d-glucopyranosyl)oxy]ent-kaur-16-en-19-oic acid-(2-O-β-d-xylopyranosyl-3-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl- β-d-glucopyranosyl) ester (rebaudioside T), whereas the other was determined to be 13-[(2-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl-3-O-β-d-glucopyranosyl-β-d-gluco ...