Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: susan?
- Som, Suman, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Analytical methods 2017 v.9 no.15 pp. 2315-2320
- absorbance; absorption; air; atmospheric pressure; mixing; mixing ratio; monitoring; nitrous oxide; ozone; pollution; spectroscopy
- ... Nitrous oxide (N₂O) is an important anthropogenic greenhouse gas emitted into the atmosphere that can contribute to ozone destruction. Considering its environmental importance, the real-time monitoring and molecule-specific detection of atmospheric N₂O with high sensitivity have received much attention in the 21ˢᵗ century. In this study, a widely tunable continuous wave (cw) external-cavity quantu ...
- Som, Suman, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2017 v.409 no.1 pp. 193-200
- Helicobacter pylori; breath tests; carbon dioxide; cost effectiveness; duodenal ulcers; enzyme activity; gastric juice; humans; indigestion; ingestion; juices; oral administration; pathogenesis; pathogens; stable isotopes; urea; urease
- ... The ¹³C-urea breath test (¹³C-UBT), developed a few decades ago, is widely used as a non-invasive diagnostic method to detect only the presence of the gastric pathogen Helicobacter pylori infection; however, the actual disease state, i.e. whether the person harbouring H. pylori has peptic ulcer disease (PUD) or non-ulcerous dyspepsia (NUD), is still poorly understood. Nevertheless, the present ¹³C ...