Jump to Main Content
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Current microbiology 2017 v.74 no.3 pp. 309-319
- benzoic acid; bioremediation; carbon; environmental factors; genes; high performance liquid chromatography; hydrolysis; mass spectrometry; pH; phthalates; phthalic acid; ribosomal RNA; salt tolerance; sodium chloride; soil; trace elements
- ... One bacterial strain, YC-RL2, isolated from petroleum-contaminated soil, could utilize environmental hormone Di(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) as a sole carbon source for growth. Strain YC-RL2 was identified as Gordonia alkanivorans by 16S rRNA gene analysis and Biolog tests. The effects of environmental factors which might affect the degrading process were optimized at 30 °C and pH 8.0. Strain YC ...
- Song, Jinlong, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Journal of agricultural and food chemistry 2017 v.65 no.47 pp. 10243-10249
- bensulfuron; biodegradation; chlorsulfuron; crop damage; experimental design; mass spectrometry; metabolites; nicosulfuron; pollutants; rimsulfuron; soil; temperature; ultra-performance liquid chromatography
- ... Nicosulfuron is a common environmental pollutant, posing a great threat to aquatic systems and causing significant damage to crops. This study reported a cold-adapted strain Oceanisphaera psychrotolerans LAM-WHM-ZC, which efficiently degrades nicosulfuron over a wide range of temperatures (5 to 40 °C). The Box–Behnken design method was used to optimize the degradation conditions. O. psychrotoleran ...