Jump to Main Content
- Song, Meirong, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food analytical methods 2017 v.10 no.9 pp. 3042-3051
- analytical methods; antibiotics; chickens; coccidiosis; detection limit; drug residues; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; liver; magnetic separation; monoclonal antibodies; muscles; salinomycin
- ... Polyether antibiotics have been widely used for the treatment and prevention of coccidiosis in chicken farming. In the present study, an efficient, simple and inexpensive competitive indirect enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ciELISA) method based on immunomagnetic sample clean up was developed for salinomycin. Monoclonal antibodies were immobilized on the surface of carboxylic acid magnetic bead ...
- Song, Meirong, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Food control 2017 v.79 pp. 309-316
- aflatoxin B1; aflatoxin B2; aflatoxin G1; aflatoxin G2; corn; cross reaction; detection limit; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; inhibitory concentration 50; monoclonal antibodies
- ... To reduce the incidence of false-positive and false-negative results caused by high or low cross-reactivity (CR%) values of the antibodies for total aflatoxins (AFs, AFB1+AFB2+AFG1+AFG2) detection, a new broad-specific monoclonal antibody (MAb) with uniform affinity, named 5H3, was developed. Moreover, magnetic beads (MBs) replaced microplates as immobile phase to improve the sensitivity of the en ...