Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Lingyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of organic chemistry 2017 v.82 no.23 pp. 12899-12907
- alkaloids; chemical reactions; chemical structure; enantioselectivity; organic chemistry
- ... A concise, versatile, and catalytic enantioselective approach to natural and non-natural isopavine alkaloids has been developed. The synthesis takes advantage of catalytic asymmetric reaction to construct the pivotal stereogenic center in a highly enantioselective way (95–98% ee), and features use of intramolecular Pictet–Spengler reaction to build the core tetracyclic skeleton in a rapid and ster ...
- Sun, Lingyu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Environmental technology 2017 v.38 no.13-14 pp. 1696-1701
- arsenic; cathodes; copper; design for environment; electronic wastes; environmental technology; gold; lead; models; recycling; silver; tin; toxicity
- ... Management of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) has recently attracted worldwide attention because of high metal concentrations in them. Evolution of toxic and precious metals utilized in WEEE can not only reflect the adventure of eco-design, but can also guide the final recycling option. Pb, As, Cu, Au, Sn and Ag were determined in 10 composite samples of printed circuit boards of ...