Jump to Main Content
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of environmental science and health 2017 v.52 no.2 pp. 131-137
- Podosphaera leucotricha; Venturia inaequalis; active ingredients; apples; difenoconazole; fungi; half life; infant foods; kinetics; nitrogen; pathogens; phosphorus; powdery mildew; uncertainty
- ... Dissipation of fungicide difenoconazole (3-chloro-4-[(2 RS ,4 RS ;2 RS ,4 SR)-4-methyl-2-(1 H -1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl)-1,3-dioxolan-2-yl]phenyl 4-chlorophenyl ether) was studied following its application on apples intended for production of baby food. The apples (varieties: Jonagold Decosta, Gala and Idared) were sprayed with the formulation to control pathogens causing fungal diseases: powdery ...
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.13 pp. 12128-12135
- Cydia pomonella; apples; children; chlorpyrifos-methyl; desserts; foliar application; half life; indoxacarb; infant foods; infants; kinetics; leafrollers; maximum residue limits; uncertainty
- ... Dissipations of three insecticides: chlorantraniliprole, chlorpyrifos-methyl and indoxacarb in apples were studied following their foliar application on apples intended for production of baby food. The apples were sprayed with formulations for control of codling moth (Cydia Pomonella L.) and leafrollers (Tortricidae). Six experiments were conducted; each insecticide was applied individually on des ...
- PubMed Central:
- Szpyrka, Ewa, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental monitoring and assessment 2017 v.189 no.7 pp. 350
- adults; apples; boscalid; calyx; captan; exposure assessment; field experimentation; maximum residue limits; models; orchards; pirimicarb; plant protection; spirodiclofen; tebuconazole; tetrahydrophthalimide
- ... The supervised field trials were conducted in a commercial apple orchard in 2016. The trials were an attempt to determine a model for dissipation and toxicological evaluation of fluopyram, tebuconazole, captan, tetrahydrophthalimide (THPI), pirimicarb, spirodiclofen, and boscalid residues detected in fruit of Red Jonaprince, Lobo, and Gala varieties immediately before harvest. The analysis also co ...