Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ruci, et al. Show all 2 Author
- ISPRS international journal of geo-information 2017 v.6 no.5
- Markov chain; cropland; developing countries; geographic information systems; land use; land use and land cover maps; remote sensing; simulation models; social problems; urban areas; urban planning; urbanization; China
- ... In recent years, urban areas have been expanding rapidly in the world, especially in developing countries. With this rapid urban growth, several environmental and social problems have appeared. Better understanding of land use and land cover (LULC) change will facilitate urban planning and constrain these potential problems. As one of the four municipalities in China, Tianjin has experienced rapid ...
- Wang, Ruci, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The plant journal 2017 v.91 no.1 pp. 85-96
- Arabidopsis; culms; gene expression regulation; genes; genetic analysis; gibberellins; homeostasis; meristems; mutants; plant architecture; plant height; point mutation; rice; transcriptomics; transgenic plants
- ... The culm development of rice is characterized by elongation and medullary cavity (MC) formation, which are determined by node formation meristem and residual meristem, respectively. Although many factors have been shown to affect culm elongation, molecules involved in MC formation remained to be identified. In this study, we show that a point mutation in SHORT and SOLID CULM (SSC), the rice homolo ...