Jump to Main Content
- Wuethrich, Alain, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.4 pp. 927-932
- electric power; electrophoresis; fluorescence microscopes; methanol; micelles; pH; phosphoric acid; sodium dodecyl sulfate; solvents
- ... The stacking of a cationic analyte (i.e., rhodamine B) at the interface between a sample reservoir and channel in a microchip electrophoresis device is described for the first time. Stacking at negative polarity was by micelle to solvent stacking where the dye was prepared in a micellar solution (5 mM sodium dodecyl sulfate in 25 mM phosphoric acid, pH 2.5) and the channel was filled with high met ...
- Wuethrich, Alain, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Electrophoresis 2017 v.38 no.1 pp. 33-59
- computer software; electrochromatography; microcomputers; pH
- ... One of the most cited limitations of capillary (and microchip) electrophoresis is the poor sensitivity. This review continues to update this series of biennial reviews, first published in Electrophoresis in 2007, on developments in the field of on‐line/in‐line concentration methods in capillaries and microchips, covering the period July 2014–June 2016. It includes developments in the field of stac ...