Jump to Main Content
- Yamanaka, Takashi, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- BMC veterinary research 2017 v.13 no.1 pp. 187
- Getah virus; epizootic diseases; monitoring; racehorses; sequence analysis; seroprevalence; swine; viruses; Japan
- ... BACKGROUND: We studied a recent epizootic of Getah virus infection among pigs in the southern part of Ibaraki Prefecture and the northern part of Chiba Prefecture, Japan, focusing on its possible association with outbreaks in racehorses in 2014 and 2015. The genomic sequence of a Getah virus strain from an infected pig was analyzed to evaluate the degree of identity with the strains from horses. R ...
- PubMed Central:
- Yamanaka, Takashi, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Mycological progress 2017 v.16 no.8 pp. 801-809
- Astraeus; Crucibulum; Cyathus; Hebeloma; Pisolithus; Rhizopogon; Suillus; ammonium; ammonium chloride; atomic absorption spectrometry; cesium; ectomycorrhizae; mushrooms; mycelium; nuclear power; potassium; power plants; rubidium; saprotrophs; sodium nitrate; Japan
- ... After the accident at the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Plant in 2011, high activities of radiocaesium have been reported in wild mushrooms in Japan. Fungi play an important role in the dynamics of radiocaesium in forest ecosystems. We examined the contents of caesium (Cs), rubidium (Rb), and potassium (K) in the mycelium of 15 isolates of ectomycorrhizal (EM) fungi and nine isolates of saprotr ...