Jump to Main Content
- Yoon, Yong Soo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2017 v.24 no.32 pp. 25441-25451
- electrocoagulation; electrodes; electrolysis; energy requirements; iron; phosphorus; prediction; response surface methodology; statistical models; wastewater
- ... Performance of an electrocoagulation (EC) process in batch and continuous operating modes was thoroughly investigated and evaluated for enhancing wastewater phosphorus removal under various operating conditions, individually or combined with initial phosphorus concentration, wastewater conductivity, current density, and electrolysis times. The results revealed excellent phosphorus removal (72.7–10 ...
- Yoon, Yong Soo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2017 v.135 pp. 445-452
- ammonia; anaerobic digestion; biogas; energy; energy recovery; food waste; hydrogen sulfide; methane; methane production; total solids; toxic substances; toxicity; volatile fatty acids; South Korea
- ... In this study, parallel, bench-scale, mesophilic and thermophilic, dry, semi-continuous anaerobic digestion (DScAD) of Korea food waste (FW, containing 22% total solids (TS) and 20% volatile solids (VS)) was investigated thoroughly under varying operational conditions, including hydraulic retention times (HRTs) and organic loading rates (OLRs). The aim was to evaluate the start-up, stability, over ...