Jump to Main Content
- Duwe, Virginia K.; Muller, Ludo A.H.; Borsch, Thomas; Ismail, Sascha A.
- Perspectives in plant ecology, evolution and systematics 2017 v.27 pp. 45-56
- Arnica montana, etc ; alleles; altitude; ancestry; asexual reproduction; extinction; gene flow; genetic variation; genotype; genotyping; grasslands; habitat fragmentation; in situ conservation; inbreeding; microsatellite repeats; population size; risk; Alps region; Central European region; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... grassland species Arnica montana. In addition to presenting large scale patterns of ...
... differentiation of A. montana suggests restricted gene flow among populations. Due to high ...
- Sugier, Danuta; Sugier, Piotr; Kowalski, Radosław; Kołodziej, Barbara; Olesińska, Katarzyna
- Industrial crops and products 2017 v.109 pp. 587-597
- Arnica montana; Arnica chamissonis, etc ; alcohols; alpha-pinene; boron; boron fertilizers; crop yield; essential oils; fertilizer application; flowers; germacrene; industry; ingredients; lipid content; oils; Poland; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... montana from Poland showed their chemical dissimilarity to other arnica populations in ...
... as the chemical composition, content, and yield of essential oils (EO) of Arnica ...
... montana L. and A. chamissonis Less. were studied. The chemical composition of EO in ...
- Roux, David; Alnaser, Osama; Garayev, Elnur; Baghdikian, Béatrice; Elias, Riad; Chiffolleau, Philippe; Ollivier, Evelyne; Laurent, Sandrine; El Maataoui, Mohamed; Sallanon, Huguette
- Flora 2017 v.236-237 pp. 67-75
- Arnica montana, etc ; Inula; altitude; anti-inflammatory activity; domestication; drought; ecophysiology; ecoregions; flavonoids; habitats; leaves; polyphenols; seasonal variation; sesquiterpenoid lactones; summer; temperature profiles; topsoil; water stress; France; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Inula montana is a member of the family Asteraceae and is present in ...
... has traditionally been used for its anti-inflammatory properties as well as Arnica ...
... montana. In this study, three habitats within Luberon Park (southern France) were ...