Jump to Main Content
- Basinger, Robert, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- anticoagulants; dogs; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; industry; interleukin-1beta; platelet-derived growth factor; recombinant proteins; transforming growth factor beta 1; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; vascular endothelial growth factors
- ... Platelet-rich plasma has been studied extensively in dogs, but validation of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays (ELISAs) for quantifying anabolic growth factors and inflammatory cytokines in canine plasma prepared with citrate-based anticoagulants is not available. We performed a validation of commercial ELISAs for transforming growth factor–beta 1 (TGF-β1), platelet-derived growth factor–BB (PDGF ...
- Basinger, James F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2017 v.466 pp. 7-20
- Equisetum; branches; leaves; morphometry; China
- ... The sphenopsids first appeared in the Late Devonian, becoming diverse in the Carboniferous and Permian, but are represented now by the single genus Equisetum. In this article, morphologically preserved material of the novel sphenopsid plant, Xihuphyllum megalofolium (Wu) Chen emend. Huang et al., is described from the Upper Devonian Wutong Formation of Zhejiang Province, China, providing new data ...