Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Erdong, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Die Stärke = 2017 v.69 no.5-6
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; antioxidants; beta-cyclodextrin; beverages; bitterness; drugs; limonin; lysine; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; physical phases; scanning electron microscopy; taste; thermal analysis; water solubility
- ... Neodiosmin has poor aqueous solubility but exerts a good debittering effect and is a strong antioxidant with potential applications in foods, beverages, and pharmaceutical preparations. The water solubility of neodiosmin was greatly enhanced by forming a neodiosmin/β‐cyclodextrin/lysine ternary inclusion complex. The inclusion type is described in detail in terms of its structural aspects using a ...
- Yao, Erdong, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2017 v.468 pp. 1-17
- arid zones; basins; dry environmental conditions; geochemistry; hematite; rocks; sediment transport; sediments; tectonics; trace elements; zircon
- ... The Upper Permian to Triassic sedimentary successions of the southern Junggar Basin and western Turpan Basin are characterized by widespread unconformities. However, the origin of these unconformities remains highly controversial. Three sections, namely the Jimsar section in the southern Junggar Basin and the Aiweiergou and Yuergou sections in the western Turpan Basin, have been systematically stu ...