Jump to Main Content
- Gryko, Dorota, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Chemical communications 2016 v.52 no.7 pp. 1389-1392
- alkenes; alkylation; carbenes; cobalt; diazo compounds; vitamin B12
- ... Cobalester, a natural nontoxic vitamin B₁₂ derivative, was found to catalyse unusual olefinic sp² C–H alkylation with diazo reagents as a carbene source instead of the expected cyclopropanation. ...
- Gryko, Dorota, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2016 v.138 no.47 pp. 15451-15458
- aldehydes; catalysts; catalytic activity; diazo compounds; electrochemistry; electron transfer; energy transfer; irradiation; photosensitizing agents; porphyrins; singlet oxygen
- ... Metalloporphyrins not only are vital in biological systems but also are valuable catalysts in organic synthesis. On the other hand, catalytic properties of free base porphyrins have been less explored. They are mostly known as efficient photosensitizers for the generation of singlet oxygen via photoinduced energy transfer processes, but under light irradiation, they can also participate in electro ...