Jump to Main Content
- Gong, Feifei; Yang, Huaxin; Sun, Wen; Cao, Junzi; Liu, Wanhui
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 623-629
- additives; cetyltrimethylammonium bromide; electrophoresis; micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography; pH; quality control; reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography; sodium; temperature
- ... An MEKC method for the analysis of goserelin and related substances has been developed using a combination of additives including CTAB, β‐CD, and sodium hexanesulfonate. For this assay, the running buffer (pH and additives) and separation conditions (voltage and temperature) were optimized. The optimized system was the following: 200 mM 6‐aminocaproic acid buffer (pH 4.2) supplemented with 175 mM ...
- Bettonville, Virginie; Nicol, Jérôme T. J.; Thelen, Nicolas; Thiry, Marc; Fillet, Marianne; Jacobs, Nathalie; Servais, Anne‐Catherine
- Electrophoresis 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 579-586
- Baculoviridae; Papillomaviridae; Western blotting; additives; adjuvants; capillary electrophoresis; coat proteins; coatings; detergents; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; humans; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polyethylene glycol; quality control; salt concentration; vaccines; virion; virus-like particles
- ... Virus‐like particles of human papillomavirus (HPV‐VLP), resulting from the self‐assembly of the capsid proteins (L1 or L1 and L2), have been widely used to study HPV as they are similar to the native virion. Moreover, two prophylactic vaccines, Gardasil® and Cervarix®, are based on HPV‐VLP L1. Analytical techniques currently used to characterize HPV‐VLP, such as SDS‐PAGE, Western blot, ELISA, are ...