Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jing; Li, Xian; Xia, Yi; Komarneni, Sridhar; Chen, Haoyuan; Xu, Jianlong; Xiang, Lan; Xie, Dan
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8600-8607
- adsorption; ambient temperature; composite materials; films (materials); hydroxyl radicals; nanorods; nanosheets; nitrogen dioxide; sensors (equipment); zinc; zinc oxide
- ... A facile one-step solution method has been developed here to fabricate hierarchical ZnO nanosheet–nanorod architectures for compositing with poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) for fabricating a hybrid NO₂ sensor. The hierarchical ZnO nanosheet–nanorod architectures were controllably synthesized by aging the solutions containing 0.05 mol·L–¹ Zn²⁺ and 0.33 mol·L–¹ OH– at 60 °C through a metastable phase- ...
- Liu, Jun; Gu, Mingzhe; Ouyang, Liuzhang; Wang, Hui; Yang, Lichun; Zhu, Min
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8502-8510
- ambient temperature; anodes; batteries; nanosheets; polymerization; tin
- ... Sandwich-like SnS/polypyrrole ultrathin nanosheets were synthesized via a pyrrole reduction and in situ polymerization route, in which room-temperature synthesized ZnSn(OH)₆ microcubes were used as the tin source. As anode materials for Li-ion batteries, they exhibit an extremely high reversible capacity (about 1000 mA h g–¹ at 0.1C), outstanding rate capability (with reversible capabilities of 87 ...