Jump to Main Content
- Sanchez-Valencia, Juan Ramon; Longtin, Remi; Rossell, Marta D.; Gröning, Pierangelo
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8686-8693
- ambient temperature; methodology; microstructure; refractive index; silver; vapors; zinc oxide
- ... We report a new methodology based on glancing angle deposition (GLAD) of an organic molecule in combination with perpendicular growth of a second inorganic material. The resulting thin films retain a very well-defined tilted columnar microstructure characteristic of GLAD with the inorganic material embedded inside the columns. We refer to this new methodology as growth assisted by glancing angle d ...
- Wang, Jing; Li, Xian; Xia, Yi; Komarneni, Sridhar; Chen, Haoyuan; Xu, Jianlong; Xiang, Lan; Xie, Dan
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8600-8607
- adsorption; ambient temperature; composite materials; films (materials); hydroxyl radicals; nanorods; nanosheets; nitrogen dioxide; sensors (equipment); zinc; zinc oxide
- ... A facile one-step solution method has been developed here to fabricate hierarchical ZnO nanosheet–nanorod architectures for compositing with poly(3-hexylthiophene) (P3HT) for fabricating a hybrid NO₂ sensor. The hierarchical ZnO nanosheet–nanorod architectures were controllably synthesized by aging the solutions containing 0.05 mol·L–¹ Zn²⁺ and 0.33 mol·L–¹ OH– at 60 °C through a metastable phase- ...