Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Shasha; Zhong, Zhaoxiang; Zhang, Feng; Wang, Yong; Xing, Weihong
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8773-8781
- aerosols; air; contact angle; filtration; fouling; hydrophobicity; oils; polytetrafluoroethylene; surface area; zinc oxide
- ... Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane is an extensively used air filter, but its oleophilicity leads to severe fouling of the membrane surface due to organic aerosol deposition. Herein, we report the fabrication of a new amphiphobic 1H,1H,2H,2H-perfluorodecyl acrylate (PFDAE)-grafted ZnO@PTFE membrane with enhanced antifouling functionality and high removal efficiency. We use atomic-layer deposi ...
- Liu, Jing; Huang, Huawen; Zhao, Heng; Yan, Xiaoting; Wu, Sijia; Li, Yu; Wu, Min; Chen, Lihua; Yang, Xiaoyu; Su, Bao-Lian
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 8583-8590
- X-ray diffraction; acetone; filtration; methanol; nanomaterials; scanning electron microscopy; synergism; transmission electron microscopy; zinc oxide
- ... Three-dimensional (3D) macro–mesoporous structures demonstrate effective performance for gas sensing. In this work, we have designed and successfully prepared aperture-controllable three-dimensional interconnected macro–mesoporous ZnO (3D-IMM-ZnO) nanostructures by template-based layer-by-layer filtration deposition. XRD, SEM, and TEM have been used to characterize the obtained hexagonal wurzite 3 ...