Jump to Main Content
- Ge, Jia; Zhang, Lin; Dong, Zhen-Zhen; Cai, Qi-Yong; Li, Zhao-Hui
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 2831-2836
- DNA; DNA repair; DNA-directed DNA polymerase; analytical methods; cleavage (chemistry); copper nanoparticles; cost effectiveness; dephosphorylation; fluorescence; polymerization; screening; thymine
- ... Dephosphorylation of DNA by DNA 3′-phosphatases plays significant regulatory roles in DNA damage repair, replication, and recombination. Here, we present a novel, highly sensitive and label-free fluorescent assay for T4 polynucleotide kinase/phosphatase (T4 PNKP) activity and its inhibitors on the basis of nicking enzyme-assisted signal amplification and poly(thymine)-templated fluorescent copper ...
- Guo, Wenbo; Han, Zheng; Yang, Junhua; Rao, Qinxiong; Zhao, Zhihui
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.13 pp. 2737-2742
- Fusarium verticillioides; acetonitrile; corn; fumonisin B1; fumonisin B2; fumonisin B3; liquid chromatography; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... A reliable and large-scale preparative method was developed for the simultaneous preparation of high-purity fumonisin B₁ (FB₁), fumonisin B₂ (FB₂) and fumonisin B₃ (FB₃) from maize culture inoculated with Fusarium moniliforme in this study. The targeted B-series fumonisins (FBs) were firstly extracted with acetonitrile/water (50 : 50, v/v) and then purified using MAX cartridges. The subsequent chr ...