Jump to Main Content
- Ozturkoglu Budak, S.; Figge, Marian J.; Houbraken, Jos; de Vries, Ronald P.
- International dairy journal 2016 v.58 pp. 50-53
- ripening, etc ; Actinobacteria; Bacilli; Debaryomyces hansenii; Penicillium chrysogenum; Penicillium roquefortii; cheese starters; cheeses; gamma-Proteobacteria; yeasts; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The microbial diversity of traditional Turkish Divle Cave cheese was evaluated in three independent batches. Using molecular techniques, twenty three bacterial species were identified in the interior and outer part of the cheese on days 60 and 120. Bacilli and Gammaproteobacteria classes were predominant during early stages of ripening and Actinobacteria at later stages. Nineteen species of filame ...
- Calasso, Maria; Ercolini, Danilo; Mancini, Leonardo; Stellato, Giuseppina; Minervini, Fabio; Di Cagno, Raffaella; De Angelis, Maria; Gobbetti, Marco
- Food microbiology 2016 v.54 pp. 115-126
- ripening, etc ; Actinobacteria; Brochothrix; Chromohalobacter; Italian cheeses; Lactobacillus casei; Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. lactis; Lactobacillus helveticus; Lactobacillus plantarum; Lactococcus lactis; Sphingomonas; Staphylococcus; Streptococcus thermophilus; bacteria; cheesemaking; dairies; equipment; manufacturing; metagenomics; microbial communities; ribosomal RNA; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... This study was aimed at establishing the relationships between house, rind and core microbiotas of cheese varieties manufactured at the same industrial dairy plant. Caciotta and Caciocavallo Pugliese cheeses were chosen as model systems. Mesophilic lactobacilli, cocci and, especially, thermophilic cocci were the most abundant cultivable bacteria found on equipment, which were located in the produc ...