Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Remote sensing letters 2016 v.7 no.7 pp. 671-680
- Landsat; anthropogenic activities; conservation areas; forest canopy; lighting; models; reflectance; remote sensing; soil; vegetation; vegetation index; China
- ... This letter explores factors affecting the quantification and mapping of forest canopy fractional cover (CFC), and explores causes of CFC change. CFC was quantified using a simple linear mixture model based on the modified soil-adjusted vegetation index (MSAVI) derived from Landsat TM surface reflectance data of Fanjingshan National Nature Reserve (FNNR) in China. Different soil and vegetation end ...
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2016 v.37 no.7 pp. 1714-1729
- Landsat; bamboos; climate change; ecosystem services; forests; inventories; monitoring; remote sensing; socioeconomic development; time series analysis; China
- ... Bamboo is an important vegetation type and provides a number of critical ecosystem services. Reliable and consistent information on bamboo distribution is required to better estimate its effect on climate change mitigation and socio-economic development. However, such information is rare over a large spatial area. In this study, we evaluate the contribution of different features in the identificat ...