Jump to Main Content
- Vélez, Jorge Mario; Pineda, Rosana; Galindo, Leonardo; Arango, Rafael; Morales, Juan Gonzalo
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2016 v.63 no.1 pp. 47-54
- Internet; Solanum andreanum; carbohydrates; databases; developing countries; genotype; germplasm; habitat destruction; herbaria; nutrients; potatoes; surveys; taxonomy; Colombia
- ... Potatoes are grown as a staple food in a number of countries around the world. Potatoes production is fourth at the worldwide level and provides carbohydrates and other nutrients in several developing countries. In South America a large diversity of wild and cultivated potato genotypes have been identified, from which several species have been described in Colombia. The last known collections of w ...
- Kobayashi, Toshiyuki; Tsend-Ayush, Javzandulam; Tateishi, Ryutaro
- International journal of remote sensing 2016 v.37 no.4 pp. 969-992
- Internet; algorithms; data collection; forests; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; regression analysis; remote sensing; trees; Central Africa; Colombia; India; Indonesia
- ... Global tree-cover percentage is an important parameter used to understand the global environment. However, the available global percentage tree-cover products are few. Producing a new global-scale data set facilitates comparison analysis among maps. Our study was undertaken to map tree-cover percentage on a global scale with better accuracy than previous studies. In this study, we estimated the tr ...