Jump to Main Content
- Lopera-Cardona, Seneida; Gallardo, Cecilia; Umaña-Gallego, Jairo; Gil, Lina María
- Ananas comosus; Chenopodium quinoa; Cicer arietinum; Musa acuminata; Oryza sativa; Pisum sativum; Pleurotus ostreatus; Zea mays; analysis of variance; carbohydrates; chickpeas; corn; emulsifying; flour; foaming; functional properties; gelation; iron; peas; pineapple peels; principal component analysis; protein content; raw materials; rice; whole grain foods; zinc; Colombia
- ... The physicochemical, compositional and functional properties of flour from green plantains (Musa acuminata) of the large green plantain variety, oyster mushrooms (Pleorotus ostreatus), pineapple peel (Ananas comosus) of the ‘apple pineapple’ variety, yellow peas (Pisum sativum), chickpeas (Cicer arietinum), whole grain rice (Oryza sativa), whole grain corn (Zea mays) and whole grain white quinoa ( ...
- Vélez, Jorge Mario; Pineda, Rosana; Galindo, Leonardo; Arango, Rafael; Morales, Juan Gonzalo
- Genetic resources and crop evolution 2016 v.63 no.1 pp. 47-54
- Internet; Solanum andreanum; carbohydrates; databases; developing countries; genotype; germplasm; habitat destruction; herbaria; nutrients; potatoes; surveys; taxonomy; Colombia
- ... Potatoes are grown as a staple food in a number of countries around the world. Potatoes production is fourth at the worldwide level and provides carbohydrates and other nutrients in several developing countries. In South America a large diversity of wild and cultivated potato genotypes have been identified, from which several species have been described in Colombia. The last known collections of w ...