Jump to Main Content
- Mukherjee, Chiranjit; Samanta, Tanmoy; Mitra, Adinpunya
- Planta 2016 v.243 no.2 pp. 305-320
- Daucus carota, etc ; 4-hydroxybenzoic acid; amino acids; biochemical pathways; biosynthesis; carrots; clomazone; enzyme activity; gene expression; hydroxybenzaldehyde; lighting; metabolites; methyl salicylate; monoterpenoids; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; pyruvate kinase; roots; sesquiterpenoids; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... metabolite profile of normal hairy root cultures. Hairy roots cultures of Daucus carota ...
- Cuéllar-Villarreal, María del Rosario; Ortega-Hernández, Erika; Becerra-Moreno, Alejandro; Welti-Chanes, Jorge; Cisneros-Zevallos, Luis; Jacobo-Velázquez, Daniel A.
- Postharvest biology and technology 2016 v.119 pp. 18-26
- Daucus carota, etc ; biosynthesis; carotenoids; carrots; chlorogenic acid; ethylene production; functional foods; gene expression; models; phenolic compounds; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; respiratory rate; storage time; ultrasonic treatment; ultrasonics; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... In the present study, the effect of postharvest ultrasound (US) treatment on the extractability and biosynthesis of carotenoid and phenolic compounds in carrot was investigated. Carrot was submerged in water and treated with US (frequency 24kHz, amplitude 100μm) for 300s at 20°C. Variables such as total phenolic and carotenoid content, respiration rate, ethylene production, phenylalanine ammonia-l ...