Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xiudan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2016 v.57 pp. 252-261
- RNA interference; crabs; Komagataella pastoris; phylogeny; genes; phosphorylation; mitogen-activated protein kinase; polypeptides; pentachlorophenol; Eriocheir sinensis; open reading frames; rapid amplification of cDNA ends; Vibrio anguillarum; gene expression; amino acids; hepatopancreas; tissues; messenger RNA; complementary DNA; hematopoiesis; Aeromonas hydrophila; amino acid sequences; double-stranded RNA; innate immunity; Pacifastacus leniusculus; hemocytes
- ... Receptor for activated C kinase 1 (RACK1) is a WD-domain repeating protein which involves in the mediation of various biological processes, including innate immune response. In the present study, a RACK1 (designed as EsRACK1) gene from Chinese mitten crab E. sinensis was cloned by rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE) technique. The full-length cDNA sequence of EsRACK1 was of 1117 bp with an ope ...
- Wang, Xiudan, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Developmental and comparative immunology 2016 v.59 pp. 99-109
- Azumapecten farreri; RNA interference; Toll-like receptors; consensus sequence; gene expression; glucans; hemocytes; immune response; lipopolysaccharides; messenger RNA; muscles; ontogeny; oocytes; peptidoglycans; polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid; protein-protein interactions; scallops; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Leucine-rich repeat (LRR)-only proteins could mediate protein-ligand and protein–protein interactions and be involved in the immune response. In the present study, two novel LRR-only proteins, CfLRRop-2 and CfLRRop-3, were identified and characterized from scallop Chlamys farreri. They both contained nine LRR motifs with the consensus signature sequence LxxLxLxxNxL and formed typical horseshoe str ...