Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ruiyuan; Dong, Xicun; Gu, Wenting; Yu, Lixia; Jin, Wenjie; Qu, Ying; Zhang, Feng; Li, Wenjian
- Scientia horticulturae 2016 v.213 pp. 303-313
- Tradescantia fluminensis, etc ; ambient temperature; biosynthesis; carbon; chlorophyll; chloroplasts; color; cyanidin; delphinidin; flavonols; gene expression regulation; high performance liquid chromatography; ions; irradiation; leaves; mutants; pelargonidin; petunidin; phenotype; pigmentation; regulator genes; ultrastructure; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Leaf color mutants are ideal materials for studying physiological processes in plants. Here, a thermos-sensitive leaf-color mutant of Green wandering jew was isolated after carbon ions irradiation, which was designated as mt. The color of young mutant leaves was more sensitive to variations of temperature, however, the young leaves of wild type remained green under low – temperature conditions (6° ...
- Baldantoni, Daniela; Alfani, Anna
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2016 v.23 no.14 pp. 13907-13917
- Tradescantia fluminensis, etc ; Angelica; Apium nodiflorum; Arctium lappa; Nasturtium officinale; Persicaria lapathifolia; Typha latifolia; anthropogenic activities; atomic absorption spectrometry; cadmium; chromium; climate; copper; hydrology; iron; lead; magnesium; manganese; nickel; potassium; rivers; roots; sodium; toxicity; vanadium; vascular plants; vines; zinc; Italy; Show all 29 Subjects
- ... (Angelica sylvestris, Apium nodiflorum, Tradescantia fluminensis, Nasturtium officinale, ...