Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Xiudan, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Food and agricultural immunology 2016 v.27 no.2 pp. 230-241
- Pleuronectiformes; Western blotting; antibodies; fish; immunoassays; proteins; shrimp
- ... The elimination of matrix interference is now a task for further development and application of immunoassays. Here the effect of proteins in aquatic samples on immunoassay was investigated by western blotting and competitive indirect enzyme-labeled immunosorbent assay (ci-ELISA). Some proteins in flatfishes interacted with different antibodies, resulting in significant loss of accuracy of the immu ...
- Wang, Xiudan, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Food science and biotechnology 2016 v.25 no.5 pp. 1265-1273
- Western blotting; antibiotics; enzyme activity; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; fish products; flounder; foods; fructose-bisphosphate aldolase; isoelectric point; muscles; norfloxacin; pH; proteins
- ... The interaction between some proteins and immune globulin has been confirmed as an important source of matrix interference with the immunoassay of fishery products, but detailed biochemical properties of these proteins have not been indicated. Two interference-inducing proteins (42 and 36 kD) in flounder were isolated, characterized, and identified. Their influences on the immunoassay of norfloxac ...
- PubMed Central: