Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Di, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.31 pp. 12098-12105
- X-ray diffraction; annealing; anodes; carbon; lithium batteries; nanoparticles; pyrolysis; scanning electron microscopy; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Novel branched carbon encapsulated MnS (MnS@C) nanochains were prepared by an in situ co-pyrolysis method. The morphology and structure of the MnS@C nanochains were mainly characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD) and high-resolution transmission electron microscopy (HRTEM). It was found that the prepared MnS@C nanochains possess interesting branched structures, ...
- Zhang, Di, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.35 pp. 29674-29684
- 4-chlorophenol; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorption; catalysts; catalytic activity; coprecipitation; desorption; electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy; free radicals; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; hydroxyl radicals; iron oxides; leaching; manganese dioxide; mineralization; nitrogen; ozonation; ozone; p-cresol; pH; porous media; scanning electron microscopy; singlet oxygen; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A mesoporous Fe₃/MnO₂ composite was fabricated by a co-precipitation method in this paper, and it showed a much higher activity than Fe₃O₄ and MnO₂ in the catalytic ozonation of a p-cresol and p-chlorophenol mixture. The physicochemical properties of Fe₃O₄ and MnO₂ and Fe₃O₄/MnO₂ were compared using XRD, SEM, TEM and N₂ physical adsorption/desorption. pH had a significant effect on the degradation ...