Jump to Main Content
- Yin, Bo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.67 pp. 62038-62044
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; annealing; crystal structure; crystals; differential scanning calorimetry; melting; scanning electron microscopy; temperature
- ... Poly(4-methyl-1-pentene) casting films with row-nucleated lamellar structure were extruded through a slit die followed by stretching using a chill roll. The influences of melt draw ratio, annealing temperature, annealing time and supplied strain level on the crystalline morphology and orientation of the poly(4-methyl-1-pentene) casting films were carefully investigated by means of scanning electro ...
- Yin, Bo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.16 pp. 12829-12836
- Raman spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; copper hydroxide; cupric oxide; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; glassy carbon electrode; glucose; heat; hot water treatment; nanorods; oxidation; scanning electron microscopy; sodium hydroxide; surface area
- ... Column-shaped CuO nanorods have been synthesized by a two-step “precursor formation-crystallization” process using a hydrothermal method with advantages of being template- and surfactant-free. The regular particle morphology of the as-prepared material was explored to be produced through a good transformation process coupled with a series of phase changes from CuCl, to Cu₂(OH)₃Cl, to Cu(OH)₂, whic ...