Jump to Main Content
- Chen, Yifu, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.15 pp. 3263-3269
- X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; adsorption; coordination polymers; crystals; electrochemistry; electrolytes; lead; pH; scanning electron microscopy; sensors (equipment); thermogravimetry
- ... Green octahedral crystals of MIL-101(Cr) were synthesized and used for the determination of Pb²⁺ at the trace level by differential pulse anodic stripping voltammetry (DPASV) because of their good adsorption capability for Pb²⁺. The synthesized MIL-101(Cr) was characterized by scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), thermogravimetric analysis (TGA) and X-ray photoelectron spec ...
- Chen, Yifu, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.8 pp. 1935-1941
- adsorption; analytical methods; coordination compounds; electrodes; lead; melamine; sensors (equipment); silver nitrate
- ... A silver-based coordination complex was synthesized from melamine (MA), terephthalic acid (TPA) and silver nitrate for the determination of Pb²⁺ at the trace level by differential pulse anodic stripping voltammetry (DPASV). The complex was identified as [Ag₁₃(MA)₁₀(TPA)₅·10H₂O]ₙ and showed a good adsorption capability for Pb²⁺. Under the optimal conditions, the electrochemical sensor exhibited a l ...