Jump to Main Content
- Luo, Guangping, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Molecular biotechnology 2016 v.58 no.10 pp. 665-671
- algorithms; alleles; blood group antigens; desorption; gene frequency; genotype; genotyping; introns; ionization; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; single nucleotide polymorphism
- ... The genetic basis for five GP(B-A-B) MNS system hybrid glycophorin blood group antigens results from rearrangement between the homologous GYPA and GYPB genes. Each hybrid glycophorin displays a characteristic profile of antigens. Currently, no commercial serological reagents are currently available to serologically type for these antigens. The aim of this study was to develop a single nucleotide p ...
- Chen, Guangping, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2016 v.37 no.16 pp. 3675-3695
- algorithms; least squares; models; radiometry; remote sensing; satellites; urbanization; variance
- ... The Defense Meteorological Satellite Program Operational Linescan System (DMSP-OLS) night-time light image sets has been successfully used in various fields to monitor temporal and spatial distributions, such as urbanization and socioeconomic activities. However, the radiometric calibration of night-time light images has long been a problem that limits the application of night-time light image set ...