Jump to Main Content
- Plaza, Lucía; Altisent, Rosa; Alegre, Isabel; Viñas, Inmaculada; Abadias, Maribel
- Postharvest biology and technology 2016 v.111 pp. 25-30
- Pseudomonas graminis, etc ; air; antagonists; antioxidant activity; apples; ascorbic acid; cold storage; enzyme activity; food pathogens; fresh-cut produce; melons; peroxidase; texture; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The strain CPA-7 of Pseudomonas graminis, isolated from apple by our group, was reported to reduce the population of foodborne pathogens in minimally processed fruit. The aim of this work was to investigate its effect on physical parameters, visual quality, enzymatic activity, vitamin C content and antioxidant activity of fresh-cut melon during refrigerated storage. CPA-7 treated or untreated fres ...
- Mikiciński, Artur; Sobiczewski, Piotr; Puławska, Joanna; Maciorowski, Robert
- European journal of plant pathology 2016 v.145 no.2 pp. 265-276
- Pseudomonas graminis, etc ; Erwinia amylovora; Malus; Pantoea; Pseudomonas fluorescens; apples; bacteria; biobased products; biopesticides; genes; greenhouse experimentation; leaves; orchards; pathogenicity; pears; phenotype; phyllosphere; plant tissues; rain; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; shoots; streptomycin; tobacco; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... A bacterial isolate called 49M, showing protective activity against fire blight caused by the bacterium Erwinia amylovora, was selected from a large collection of isolates obtained from the apple phyllosphere and was identified as Pseudomonas graminis, based on its phenotype and sequence analysis of the 16S rRNA and rpoD genes. The efficacy of strain 49M under laboratory and greenhouse conditions ...