Jump to Main Content
- DelValls, T. Ángel, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Archives of environmental contamination and toxicology 2016 v.71 no.2 pp. 278-285
- Corbicula fluminea; DNA damage; biomarkers; clams; copper; oxidative stress; toxicity testing
- ... This study evaluated the alteration of the enzymatic system of the freshwater Asian clam exposed to different copper concentrations. Individuals of Corbicula fluminea were exposed to different concentrations of dissolved Cu (0.5, 1, and 2 mg L⁻¹) for 7 days, then, biomarkers of oxidative stress (GST, GPx, GR), exposure (MTs), effect (AChE), and damage (LPO, DNA strand breaks) were quantified. Resu ...
- DelValls, T. Angel, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Ecotoxicology and environmental safety 2016 v.124 pp. 18-31
- DNA damage; Ruditapes philippinarum; acetylcholinesterase; bioassays; biomarkers; caffeine; clams; environmental assessment; genotoxicity; hemolymph; humans; ibuprofen; lipid peroxidation; metabolism; models; mutagens; neurotoxicity; novobiocin; oxidative stress; peroxidase; risk assessment process; tissues
- ... A battery of biomarkers was evaluated on Ruditapes philippinarum exposed during 14 days to caffeine, ibuprofen, carbamazepine and novobiocin (0.1, 1, 5, 10, 15, and 50µgL−1). The battery included general stress (lysosomal membrane stability – LMS) analysed in the hemolymph, and biochemical biomarkers analysed in digestive gland tissues including: biomarkers of phase I (etoxyresorufin O-deethylase ...