Jump to Main Content
- Morató, Roser, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Reproduction, fertility, and development 2016 v.28 no.7 pp. 886-892
- apoptosis; blastocyst; cryopreservation; developmental stages; embryogenesis; hatching; in vitro culture; models; survival rate; swine; vitrification
- ... The aim of our study was to assess whether the cryotolerance of in vitro-produced embryos could be influenced by the length of in vitro culture and size of blastocoel cavity before vitrification, using the pig as a model. For this purpose we analysed the cryoresistance and apoptosis rate of blastocysts at different stages of development as derived on Day 5 and 6 of in vitro culture. Blastocysts we ...
- Morató, Roser, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Reproduction, fertility, and development 2016 v.28 no.10 pp. 1560-1569
- adverse effects; blastocyst; chromosomes; cows; embryogenesis; immunocytochemistry; microtubules; oocytes; sodium chloride; sucrose; vitrification
- ... In the present study we examined whether exposure to high concentrations of NaCl or sucrose before vitrification improves the cryotolerance of in vitro-matured bovine oocytes. In Experiment 1, oocytes were exposed to different concentrations of NaCl (375–1517 mOsm) or sucrose (375–812 mOsm) for 1h. On the basis of the results of this experiment, in Experiment 2 oocytes were exposed to 0.25% NaCl ( ...