Jump to Main Content
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2016 v.4 no.19 pp. 7313-7321
- adsorption; carbon; carbon dioxide; carbon nitride; carbonization; ionic liquids; methylene blue; nanosheets; nitrogen content; surface area; wastewater
- ... Poly(ionic liquid) has recently served as an important precursor for nitrogen-doped functional porous carbons. It was applied here in a facile one-pot approach to synthesize nitrogen-doped porous carbon nanosheets (NPCNSs) using C₃N₄ nanosheets as sacrificial templates. C₃N₄ nanosheets are found to improve the carbonization yield and nitrogen content of NPCNSs and additionally facilitate the forma ...
- Yuan, Jiayin, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- ACS applied materials 2016 v.8 no.43 pp. 29628-29636
- carbon; coatings; dopamine; electrodes; gibbsite; nanoparticles; polymerization; porous media; pyrolysis; silica gel; surface area; thermoplastics
- ... In this study, dispersible mesoporous nitrogen-doped hollow carbon nanoplates have been synthesized as a new anisotropic carbon nanostructure using gibbsite nanoplates as templates. The gibbsite-silica core–shell nanoplates were first prepared before the gibbsite core was etched away. Dopamine as carbon precursor was self-polymerized on the hollow silica nanoplates surface assisted by sonification ...