Jump to Main Content
- Seo, Yeong Hwan; Sung, Mina; Han, Jong-In
- Food chemistry 2016 v.197 pp. 664-669
- ammonium carbonate, etc ; aeration; ammonia; carbon dioxide; catalysts; cheese whey; gases; heat treatment; lactulose; pH; temperature; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Ammonium carbonate ((NH4)2CO3) was used as an alkaline catalyst of lactulose production from cheese whey. Maximum yield of 29.6% was obtained at reaction time of 28.44min, (NH4)2CO3 of 0.76% at 97°C. During reaction, (NH4)2CO3 was fully decomposed to NH3 and CO2, and these gases were recovered. To boost up NH3 recovery, various methods such as heating, aeration, and pH adjustment were applied. The ...
- Wen, Zuhuang; Long, Yijuan; Yang, Lili; Hu, Jiangang; Huang, Ning; Cheng, Yuan; Zhao, Li; Zheng, Huzhi
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.107 pp. 105814-105820
- ammonium carbonate, etc ; bubbles; carbon dioxide; caspase-3; cell death; cytotoxicity; doxorubicin; lysosomes; membrane permeability; multiple drug resistance; nanocarriers; nanoparticles; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; porous media; protons; silica; sodium bicarbonate; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Nanoparticles have the great potential to act as drug delivery carriers, and such systems must effectively deliver the drug to the cancer cells, and provide intracellular drug release. In this research, two types of H⁺-triggered bubble generating nanosystems (BGNS) were developed which were obtained using hollow mesoporous silica nanoparticles loaded with doxorubicin and subsequently treated with ...