Jump to Main Content
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2016 v.72 pp. 7065-7069
- Lycopodium; alkaloids; chemical reactions; chemical structure; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; Thailand
- ... An unprecedented C-4/C-7 linkage fawcettimine-related Lycopodium alkaloid, lycoclavatumide (1), and a new lycopodine-type alkaloid, 8β,11α-dihydroxylycopodine (2), were isolated during the phytochemical investigation of Lycopodium clavatum collected from Thailand. The structures of the alkaloids were elucidated using NMR spectroscopy and mass spectrometry. ...
- Ruchirawat, Somsak, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2016 v.72 pp. 4222-4229
- Porifera; chemical reactions; chemical structure; cytotoxicity; isothiocyanates; metabolites; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sesquiterpenoids; thiocyanates
- ... Nine new nitrogenous sesquiterpenes (1–9) were isolated together with 11 known compounds (10–20) from the Thai marine sponge Halichondria sp. The structures of the isolated compounds were determined on the basis of extensive NMR studies and high-resolution MS measurements as well as comparison with literature data. Sixteen of these metabolites were evaluated for cytotoxic activity against six tumo ...