Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ruiyuan; Dong, Xicun; Gu, Wenting; Yu, Lixia; Jin, Wenjie; Qu, Ying; Zhang, Feng; Li, Wenjian
- Scientia horticulturae 2016 v.213 pp. 303-313
- Tradescantia fluminensis, etc ; ambient temperature; biosynthesis; carbon; chlorophyll; chloroplasts; color; cyanidin; delphinidin; flavonols; gene expression regulation; high performance liquid chromatography; ions; irradiation; leaves; mutants; pelargonidin; petunidin; phenotype; pigmentation; regulator genes; ultrastructure; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Leaf color mutants are ideal materials for studying physiological processes in plants. Here, a thermos-sensitive leaf-color mutant of Green wandering jew was isolated after carbon ions irradiation, which was designated as mt. The color of young mutant leaves was more sensitive to variations of temperature, however, the young leaves of wild type remained green under low – temperature conditions (6° ...
- Mishanin, Vladimir I.; Trubitsin, Boris V.; Benkov, Michael A.; Minin, Andrei A.; Tikhonov, Alexander N.
- Photosynthesis research 2016 v.130 no.1-3 pp. 275-291
- Tradescantia, etc ; acclimation; chlorophyll; chloroplasts; ecotypes; electron transfer; electron transport chain; fluorescence; immunoblotting; irradiation; leaves; light intensity; photons; photooxidation; photosynthesis; proteins; shade tolerance; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... fluminensis (shade-tolerant) and T. sillamontana (light-resistant), grown at two ...
... about 2-times higher than in shade-tolerant species T. fluminensis grown under the ...
... PsbS and Lhcb1 proteins in two contrast ecotypes of Tradescantia species, T. ...
- Ptushenko, V. V.; Ptushenko, O. S.; Samoilova, O. P.; Solovchenko, A. E.
- Biologia plantarum 2016 v.60 no.2 pp. 385-393
- Tradescantia, etc ; acclimation; chloroplasts; correlation; leaves; light intensity; lutein; mesophyll; ontogeny; photostability; photosystem II; transmittance; trapping; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Tradescantia species, a shade plant T. fluminensis Vell. and a sun plant T. sillamontana ...
... mesophyll thickness (1.8-fold in T. fluminensis and 1.15-fold in T. sillamontana) and ...
... chloroplast size (0.8-fold in T. fluminensis and an insignificant change in T. ...