Jump to Main Content
- Ceccone, G., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.11 pp. 9175-9179
- coatings; films (materials); nanoparticles; nanopores; polymers
- ... A novel approach enabling the full control of the 3D nanostructure of polymer thin films is presented. An ordered nanoporous polymer film is obtained using a nanoparticle monolayer as template. The pores are then filled with a second organic component via spin coating which, by modulating the deposition parameters, enables the control of the filling degree with nanometric precision. ...
- Ceccone, Giacomo, et al. Show all 32 Authors
- The Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2016 v.120 no.42 pp. 24070-24079
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; coatings; colloids; energy; gold; models; nanoparticles; physical chemistry; silicon
- ... We report the results of a Versailles Project on Advanced Materials and Standards (VAMAS) interlaboratory study on the measurement of the shell thickness and chemistry of nanoparticle coatings. Peptide-coated gold particles were supplied to laboratories in two forms: a colloidal suspension in pure water and particles dried onto a silicon wafer. Participants prepared and analyzed these samples usin ...
- PubMed Central: