Jump to Main Content
- Mancini, Paola; Marchini, Andrea; Simeone, Mariarosaria
- Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 2016 v.8 pp. 228-235
- correspondence analysis, etc ; diet; eating out; economic costs; households; issues and policy; obesity; public health; regression analysis; sedentary lifestyle; socioeconomic status; surveys; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Nutrition related diseases have reached epidemic proportions in Western Countries. Because of the huge economic costs and the impact on human well-being, nutrition and related disease have become a major public health concern. In this research paper we analyse the factors determining obesity, starting from the ISTAT multipurpose survey “Aspects of italian daily life” on the households, carried out ...
- Olivar, M. Pilar; González-Gordillo, J. Ignacio; Salat, Jordi; Chust, Guillem; Cózar, Andrés; Hernández-León, Santiago; Fernández de Puelles, M. Luz; Irigoien, Xabier
- Marine & freshwater research 2016 v.67 no.8 pp. 1114-1127
- correspondence analysis, etc ; Exocoetidae; Hemiramphidae; Myctophidae; Scomberesocidae; autocorrelation; environmental factors; fish; fluorescence; foraging; juveniles; migratory behavior; oxygen; species diversity; surface water; surface water temperature; variance; Pacific Ocean; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Surface waters are an attractive foraging ground for small fish in the open ocean. This study aims to determine the importance of vertically migrating species in the neuston of oceanic waters across the Atlantic, Indian and Pacific Oceans and to ascertain the influence of environmental variables on their distribution patterns. Neustonic fish assemblages were primarily controlled by light. They wer ...