Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Xuemei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Online) 2016 v.19 no.1 pp. 37-47
- Landsat; climate change; decision making; deforestation; drought; forest management; forests; land cover; monitoring; rain; remote sensing; woodlands; Eritrea
- ... Remote sensing images are suitable for quantifying and analyzing land-cover dynamics, particularly for forest-cover change. In this study, the methodology used the supervised classification technique to classify and analyze the total forest-cover change in Eritrea. The results indicated that the forest and woodland cover extracted with high overall accuracy and kappa coefficient of approximately 9 ...
- Yang, Xuemei, et al. Show all 76 Authors
- BMC plant biology 2016 v.16 no.Supplement 2 pp. 226
- Fusarium wilt; Ginkgo; Panax notoginseng; Passeriformes; Potentilla anserina; Salsola; Salvia sclarea; Styphnolobium japonicum; alfalfa; antioxidants; bananas; betel nut; biochemical mechanisms; cluster analysis; control methods; drought; endophytes; entropy; enzymes; ergosterol; flavonoids; fluorescence; fruits; gene expression; genes; habitats; ingredients; intercropping; landslides; leaves; mammals; manganese; models; nitrogen fixation; nutrient content; photosynthesis; pioneer species; plant density; planting; pollen; salt content; seedlings; soil; soil bacteria; spring wheat; transcriptome; triterpenoids; triticale; China
- ... TABLE OF CONTENTS: 01 The influence of soil salt content on the photosynthetic characteristics of spring wheat with trickle irrigationLei Pei, Zhenhua Wang, Jinzhu Zhang, Wenhao Li02 Comparing growth of fast-growing and slow-growing endophytes in plants via ergosterol quantificationAdeline SY Ting, Yiing Y Chow, Sadequr Rahman03 Transcriptome and digital gene expression analysis identifies putativ ...
- PubMed Central: