Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: nerin?
- Kehr, Nermin Seda
- Biomacromolecules 2016 v.17 no.3 pp. 1117-1122
- blood serum; cell adhesion; chemical elements; drugs; enantiomers; extracellular matrix; hydrogels; nanocomposites; nanomaterials; porous media; stereochemistry; tissue engineering
- ... The chemical functionalization of nanomaterials with bioactive molecules has been used as an effective tool to mimic extracellular matrix (ECM) and to study the cell-material interaction in tissue engineering applications. In this respect, this study demonstrates the use of enantiomerically functionalized periodic mesoporous organosilicas (PMO) for the generation of new multifunctional 3D nanocomp ...
- Kehr, Nermin Seda, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2016 v.8 no.51 pp. 35081-35090
- biopolymers; cell adhesion; cell growth; crystals; extracellular matrix; fibroblasts; glass; nanoparticles; zeolites
- ... Nanoparticle density gradients on surfaces have attracted interest as two-dimensional material surfaces that can mimic the complex nano-/microstructure of the native extracellular matrix, including its chemical and physical gradients, and can therefore be used to systematically study cell–material interactions. In this respect, we report the preparation of density gradients made of bifunctional ze ...