You searched for: Subject "food supply chain" Remove constraint Subject: "food supply chain" Publication Year 2016 Remove constraint Publication Year: 2016 Subject food chain Remove constraint Subject: food chain Subject business enterprises Remove constraint Subject: business enterprises
Main content area
Limit your search
3 Search Results
- Bogadi, Nina Puhač; Banović, Mara; Babić, Ivona
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2016 v.11 no.3 pp. 217-226
- food supply chain, etc ; European Union; business enterprises; educational institutions; farm to fork; food chain; food contamination; food industry; foods; fraud; humans; public health; risk; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Nowadays, incidents related to intentional contamination of food products are a huge problem in the whole food supply chain. Therefore, it is necessary to raise awareness of food defence at every level of the food chain, from farm to fork, from government and academic institutions to retail chains, the media and consumers. The principles of food defence can be implemented at every level of the foo ...
- Ramos, Saioa; Larrinaga, Lohitzune; Albinarrate, Unai; Jungbluth, Niels; Ingolfsdottir, Gyda Mjöll; Yngvadottir, Eva; Landquist, Birgit; Woodhouse, Anna; Olafsdottir, Gudrun; Esturo, Aintzane; Zufía, Jaime; Perez-Villareal, Begoña
- The international journal of life cycle assessment 2016 v.21 no.5 pp. 710-721
- food supply chain, etc ; Internet; aquaculture; business enterprises; computer software; ecological footprint; emissions; environmental assessment; environmental impact; environmental performance; food chain; food industry; fruit juices; life cycle impact assessment; questionnaires; salmon; supply chain; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... PURPOSE: The purpose of the European SENSE project was to define an integral system to assess and communicate the environmental impacts of food products and to develop a web-based tool for Small and Medium size Enterprises (SMEs). The tool has been tested in salmon, beef-and-dairy, and fruit juice production sectors. METHODS: The SENSE project has evaluated several existing methodologies for envir ...
- Arcieri, Margherita
- Agriculture and Agricultural Science Procedia 2016 v.8 pp. 552-559
- food supply chain, etc ; biofuels; biotechnology; business enterprises; climate change; corporations; energy; food availability; food chain; food security; forage; genes; genetic engineering; genetically modified organisms; growers; herbicides; livestock feeds; meat; milk; patents; pharmaceutical industry; plant breeding; plant protection; politics; poverty; prices; raw materials; risk; scientists; stakeholders; world markets; Show all 31 Subjects
- ... Genetic engineering is a technique that allows to detect, isolate, multiply and transplant specific genes in another living organism. The introduction of genes in another living organism or other species is a process unstable and insecure with side effects and consequences difficult to predict on the recipient genome and interaction with the surrounding environment.The main proponent are big busin ...