Jump to Main Content
- Manning, Louise
- Current opinion in food science 2016 v.10 pp. 16-21
- food supply chain, etc ; databases; food chain; food science; fraud; issues and policy; people; supply chain; traceability; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Food supply chain fraud can arise in terms of the integrity of the food item, the processes used to produce that food item and/or the people employed and the data that accompanies the food item. Emergent food fraud themes include characterization of food fraud, drivers of supply chain fraud, traceability systems and mechanisms for deterrence. Options for action at global, supply chain and organiza ...
- Bogadi, Nina Puhač; Banović, Mara; Babić, Ivona
- Journal für Verbraucherschutz und Lebensmittelsicherheit 2016 v.11 no.3 pp. 217-226
- food supply chain, etc ; European Union; business enterprises; educational institutions; farm to fork; food chain; food contamination; food industry; foods; fraud; humans; public health; risk; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Nowadays, incidents related to intentional contamination of food products are a huge problem in the whole food supply chain. Therefore, it is necessary to raise awareness of food defence at every level of the food chain, from farm to fork, from government and academic institutions to retail chains, the media and consumers. The principles of food defence can be implemented at every level of the foo ...