Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Sang Keum; Lee, Hyungjae
- Food science and biotechnology 2016 v.25 no.5 pp. 1507-1512
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Bacillus cereus; anti-infective agents; antimicrobial properties; food industry; food pathogens; fractionation; honey; minimum inhibitory concentration; solvents; Korean Peninsula; New Zealand; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Forty solvent fractions and 387 bacterial isolates of seven varieties of Korean domestic honey and manuka honey from New Zealand were screened for antimicrobial activity. The minimum inhibitory concentrations and minimum bactericidal concentrations of the honey fractions were determined; only Bacillus cereus ATCC 14579, ATCC 11778, and F4552 were inhibited by 11, 1, and 16, respectively, out of th ...
- PubMed Central:
- Casti, Daniele; Scarano, Christian; Pala, Carlo; Cossu, Francesca; Lamon, Sonia; Spanu, Vincenzo; Ibba, Michela; Mocci, Anna Maria; Tedde, Francesco; Nieddu, Gavino; Spanu, Carlo; De Santis, Enrico Pietro Luigi
- Italian journal of food safety 2016 v.5 no.2
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Bacillus cereus; Enterobacteriaceae; cold storage; disease incidence; durability; food pathogens; food spoilage; hygiene; listeriosis; plate count; pollution; sheep cheese; shelf life; spoilage; spoilage microorganisms; vacuum packaging; whey; Italy; Sardinia; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Ricotta salata cheese is a salted variety of ricotta traditionally made in Sardinia (Italy) from the whey remaining after the production of Pecorino Romano protected designation of origin or other sheep milk cheeses. Ricotta salata cheese is very critical for the possible growth of pathogenic and spoilage microorganisms. Sporadic cases of listeriosis associated with ricotta salata cheese have been ...
- PubMed Central: